Every business is different so our bookkeeping services will vary depending on the nature of the business (but they will always be mindful). We take great care to be accurate!
For example, an online shop selling all over the UK and/or abroad, where most of the time the consumer does not require an invoice, will be different to a services company that needs to raise and send monthly recurring invoices to their clients. A tailored list of services will be drafted after initial consultation meeting.
Here is an example of the bookkeeping services we provide:
- Input of sales invoices, including raising invoices and sending to clients.
- Input of sales receipts.
- Process clients’ payment, including sending direct debit files.
- Chase clients.
- Reconcile clients’ balances.
- Input of purchase invoices.
- Produce Aged Creditors report for payments approval.
- Process and input of suppliers’ payments.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Input of receipts.
- Reconcile bank accounts, debit and credit cards.
- Reconcile PayPal and other payments processing providers such as Stripe.
- Reconcile currency accounts.
- Input of Petty cash receipts and reconciliation.
- Salaries, PAYE and VAT payments.