Are you thinking of doing your books yourself, and wondering where to start?
Get your business set up and running on Xero with our help, and make the most of its features with one of our bespoke courses.
We start by having a chat with you to find out all about your business, and to gather the information needed. We then recommend the right Xero subscription plan, set up the business on Xero and we tailor your course.
xero Set-up or migration
We set up the business from scratch or migrate all your financial data from your previous bookkeeping system (for the latter we run a health check so that we are sure that we start with a really clean set of books!!).
After we have set up your business on Xero, you will:
- Have a good starting point: with a nice, clean set of data (agreed to your accountant figures).
- Have all your clients and suppliers set up, including their contact details.
- Send invoices to your clients with your own branding.
- Have all your bank accounts set up and running (including credit cards, PayPal and other payment services you might be using! Like Stripe or GoCardless).
- Get real-time bank data, direct from your bank accounts.
- Have your financial year and tax deadlines, if you are VAT registered.
- Your apps connected, in case you use any apps, that is! Like Shopify, GoCardless, Vend… you name it 🙂
Our Xero Training programs are thought so that you can make the most of Xero and its features.
Every training course is unique, as it is tailored to the business structure and needs.
If you already have a system (for example an invoicing system), we adapt as much as possible and we advise how to do the exact same thing on Xero.
After your training, you will be able to:
- Pull transactions from your bank, credit cards, PayPal and other payment services providers.
- Reconcile quickly and efficiently.
- Raise and send invoices to your customers, and automate the process where possible.
- Have an automated chasing system in place.
- Quickly and efficiently enter supplier invoices, automating the process as much as possible.
- See what clients owe money and what actions to take to get paid.
- See what suppliers you need to pay and the best way to do so.